Club K Information
CLUB K PROVIDES HANDS ON LEARNING THROUGH:
HAND CRAFTS & ART
SMALL GROUP INSTRUCTION
LARGE GROUP ACTIVITIES & GAMES
Club K does not have assignments to be completed at home.
What will we do in class?
- Circle time- Counting to 100, reviewing shapes, numbers, letters and sounds.
- Read aloud- Reading together as a group, identifying story elements, sequencing, parts of speech, rhyming and predicting.
- Art- purposeful art projects that reinforce concepts learned.
- Science- STEM challenge for each lesson.
** We will have many special animal visitors to our class**
Here is an example of how a typical lesson may be arranged:
Introduction –Reading “The Napping House” by Don and Audrey Wood
Art activity – Recreating the story in sequence through art
Teaching – Story elements, sequencing, nouns, vocabulary, balance
Snack – Building a house. Students will use various edible shapes to recreate a house
Science STEM Challenge– Balance the bed – Find a way to balance all the characters on the bed
Enrichment activities – “Who is under the blanket?” game
JOIN US: Tuesdays from 12:45-3:00 p.m.
LOCATION: Hope Church Montgomery (16430 FM 2854 Rd, Montgomery, TX 77316)
EMAIL: email@example.com for more information.
April 1, 2024) and a one-time supply fee of $70 is due along with July
Write 10 posted dated checks to be cashed on the first of each month (July 1,
2023-April 1, 2024) The July check should be $125 to include the yearly supply fee.
All other checks should be $55. No refunds will be given for canceling after July 1.
Pay by Semester: July- $345 December $275. Other payment methods can be discussed if needed.
* A fee of $10 will be added to all payments received after the 10th of each
If you have any questions, please contact me at ClubKteacher@yahoo.com or 832-515-6061.
SPACE IS LIMITED – REGISTER SOON